Abel Green H-Hour Rant

Discussion in 'SOCOM Indie Projects' started by LUKENBACHER, Feb 19, 2015.

1. LUKENBACHER

LUKENBACHER (Retired) TRS Staff

2. ncDeMoN

ncDeMoN 203 Spammer

What's the point of doing this if you're not going to elaborate? Apology not accepted.

3. Smokey_Run

Smokey_Run Retired

He looks like he was about to cry. Feel bad, but at the same time if you live with you head in the sand for so long and don't see what is happening around you, it's hard to feel bad for someone.

4. Swill

Swill Navy SEAL

Who is Abel Green?

5. /SS/ PEIPER

/SS/ PEIPER Navy SEAL

Welcome to last october.

GrayFox203 and Suade like this.
  6. Drum

Drum Get to da chobba!

I don't know why he's so indignant. Not getting that "community manager" position may have been a blessing in disguise. And to whom, exactly, is he apologizing? That's a whole lot of drama for so little apparent reason.

SGP421 and Swill like this.
  7. x-MuNkY-x

x-MuNkY-x Haters are just fan boys in denial.

8. FantastiQ

FantastiQ Butterstick

Lol at this dude getting all emotional because he was lied to and never said what happened. He needs attention that's all. If you're not going to elaborate just keep quiet instead of spreading rumors.

ncDeMoN likes this.
  9. /SS/ PEIPER

/SS/ PEIPER Navy SEAL

I still don't know why he's so pissed off all of a sudden. Anyone know what happened?

Last edited: Feb 20, 2015
  10. FantastiQ

FantastiQ Butterstick

Especially if he knows anything about H-Hour fans getting ********** by SOF he should definitely tell us.

11. Cigarman1

Cigarman1 Butterstick

Maybe he's an alpha tester?? That wouldn't be good.

12. x-MuNkY-x

x-MuNkY-x Haters are just fan boys in denial.

I think this is one of those moments you put something on the internet and then look back and say,wow i just made an ass out of myself.

SNIPERofDEATH, UrbanTactics and Suade like this.
  13. Suade

Suade Navy SEAL

HAHA ^^^^ This...

This video is priceless. I felt sadness and laughter all at the same time.

It is kind of hard to make out what Abel is trying to say here.

Ok he was lied to? And the community was lied to? As Peiper stated Welcome to last October.

I am curious to know what was he lied to about? There were probably a few lies from SOF so what specifically is this video talking about?

Keeping him quiet until a due date? Sounds like typical NDA shit.

Buy him? Not sure what that was about.

Anyway, yeah last October. Welcome to the club. I have since gotten over it and hope H-Hour comes out to be the game I want.

It appears Tom is a snake and a shady liar. I really don't care anymore as long as H-Hour is the new Socom. Yes it will be in vein if Tom becomes a millionaire from this but there are alot of rich people who cut throats to get there. Oh well.

Either get over it and hope for the best or join the hate train.

14. FantastiQ

FantastiQ Butterstick

Yes , he's alpha tester.

15. FantastiQ

FantastiQ Butterstick

Funny how people get all emotional from being lied when you don't even know the person personally. The only reason this video would be valid is if H-Hour is a big scam and they only made a proof of concept and nothing more ever since. If this was the case I would expect Alpha testers to open their mouth.

16. Swill

Swill Navy SEAL

H-Hour fans have been getting fucked from the moment the Kickstarter went live. Anyone who hasn't been able to see the obvious has just been either blind, or has been keeping their heads firmly tucked in the sand.

17. sars

sars Butterstick

don't piss him off personally, or this is what happens. That's all I got from the video

18. Cigarman1

Cigarman1 Butterstick

Uh-oh. Maybe H-hour's a FPS?? haha This is gonna get good.

19. MACK IS GOD

MACK IS GOD VP of Toxicity

I'm terrified. I'm trying to think back and remember if I ever lied to this guy.....

I sure hope not.

20. Swill

Swill Navy SEAL

What I don't understand is this:

So....what are the consequences of lying to Abel Green? Like, what's going to happen? All I heard was, "Don't you EVER lie to me!". Well, if someone does, what happens?

I don't get it.