Better Call Saul Season 3

Discussion in 'Mindless Ramblings' started by MACK IS GOD, Apr 13, 2017.

1. MACK IS GOD

MACK IS GOD MVP

Or as its also known "Ten episodes of office politics, glacial plot advancement, and the most filler of any show this side of The Walking Dead in an attempt to drag out as many episodes as possible and continue to cash in on the Breaking Bad crowd by offering them a show which promises to deliver interesting and poignant back stories of some of the characters from Breaking Bad but instead has you watching the inner workings of a law firm in New Mexico for an hour every week while throwing in ineffective attempts at tension and danger to the main characters that don't work because its a prequel and we already know the bullshit "danger" the writers are putting them in wont amount to anything because they are alive in Breaking Bad which happens after Better Call Saul so nobody gives a fuck, the show".

So get ready guys! No more insomnia on Monday nights now that Better call Saul is back! We'll all be fast asleep by 10:30 every Monday night for the next 10 weeks!
    Last edited: Apr 13, 2017
  2. SkiMask

SkiMask Devil's Advocate

TLDR: I am so happy season 2 available on Netflix now.
  3. MACK IS GOD

MACK IS GOD MVP

Shit works better than heroin if youre trying to nod out.

I highly recommend if you have to get to sleep quickly.
  4. SkiMask

SkiMask Devil's Advocate

Shiiiiiiiit that was The Expanse for me. Really hoping I don't go through that with ANY show here on out. Hate that.