GTA5 Marksman Rifle

Discussion in 'Community Nights, Clan Battles & Tourneys' started by Tuesdy, Feb 20, 2015.

1. Tuesdy

Tuesdy Green Up

The Grand Theft Auto 5 gun called the Marksman Rifle uses almost identical controller mechanics as a SOCOM sniper rifle scoped in. There is some potential to practice skills that will translate to SOCOM in GTA5. I think it would work best as a respawn game with a boundary that can't be crossed, but could also be a single life game in Last Team Standing mode. Anyone interested in sniper wars on PS3?

2. Tuesdy

Tuesdy Green Up

After the Heists update all sniper rifles can be configured similar to Socom mechanics.

3. Ditch

Ditch Navy SEAL

I've owned gta 5 on ps3 since day 1.
    Finally picked it up for ps4.
    I must say the cunning stunts dlc is very fun.

4. Ditch

Ditch Navy SEAL

Biker gang add on tonight!!! Oh yeah, Ben waiting for some lost and damned type content to come out

ChemoFreak7 likes this.
  5. ChemoFreak7

ChemoFreak7 Navy SEAL

Pretty fuckin badass this DLC. Wish they had beards though, sick of this pussy stubble. Anyone who plays on PC is welcome to add me. I usually run heists and MC missions with my crew. We have group rides, church and all that biker shit. One of our rides is in this video. Add me up! https://socialclub.rockstargames.com/member/eqoanostalgia