Highlight video views i needs help !!

Discussion in 'SOCOM On XLink' started by thaAMAZNblue, Aug 1, 2017.

1. thaAMAZNblue

thaAMAZNblue [~X~]AMAZNblue

Video 1:
    Video 2:
    Video 3:
    Video 4:
    Video 5:

Reply with a vote of your favorite.

WAR_PIG likes this.
  2. thaAMAZNblue

Late Entry Video 6:

WAR_PIG likes this.
  3. Swill

Swill Killjoy

Personally, when I watch gameplay videos, I like it when the video is just pure gameplay and nothing else. No music, no clever editing, just pure gameplay and sounds from within the game.

4. thaAMAZNblue

That's not entertaining to me, that's why I made these videos 6 years ago. No vote?

5. WAR_PIG

WAR_PIG Wings

I like anything Socom and can appreciate the edits. Lol I'm pretty proficient in After Effects. What do you use?

I have to go with #6. There're all pretty cool.

SkiMask likes this.
  6. MACK IS GOD

MACK IS GOD VP of Toxicity

I enjoy watching videos with music because it lets me know to instantly hit the back button and not waste the next 5+ minutes of my life watching.

oni64 likes this.
  7. Swill

Swill Killjoy

For me, the entertainment is the gameplay itself. The music and the graphics distract from the gameplay, in my opinion.

I guess I'd go with #1 because it's the most simplistic of all of them.

thaAMAZNblue likes this.
  8. thaAMAZNblue

So you are saying you liked it lol

MACK IS GOD likes this.
  9. thaAMAZNblue

I have videos of full matches but it's sooooo boring watching myself run n gun die then see these dudes camp the last 2 minutes lol

SkiMask likes this.
  10. SkiMask

SkiMask Devil's Advocate

I like to camp...

Generally I don't watch too many montages, but I do like the "purist format sans editing" but also don't mind a little overproduction from time to time. Hell, even I don't expect a single view from around here when the SOCOM vids I post have been put to music. Just the way TRS is.

Notables:
    -I liked them quakes when the bass hit in #3
    -Preferred not to have your name and clan plastered in the first frames. Watermark one thing...
    -Color changes and washouts (after grenading or in battle) is kinda cool if not overused.
    -Kinda liked when you were "on fire" in video #4 also liked you sort of choreographed some of the gun fire it seemed with Metallica and sped up the gameplay. That was kinda neat even if unintentional.
    -Video #3 had some cool effects at the 3 minute mark when you sped up and slowed down. The "magnifying bubble" though was more a distraction I thought.

My vote is for #6 just for the silliness and the minute and a half of dead fuckin air with Eminem, clan tags and name tapes, lol.