Issue accessing the site via mobile

Discussion in 'Introductions, Info, Suggestions & Feedback' started by Sourpatch4276, Oct 1, 2016.

1. Sourpatch4276

Sourpatch4276 203 Spammer

Last few times I have tried to coming to this site on mobile I have been getting this. I think it's caused by your ad network, because on desktop I have not gotten it. I don't have a ad blocker on mobile, desktop I do. This was a link right from google, using chrome on both devices.
    [​IMG]

2. SkiMask

SkiMask Devil's Advocate

I got mine on desktop just a moment ago and I logged in 20 minutes earlier with no faults. Logged in just now no problems. Malicious ads on the site now or something?
    Capture.JPG

3. MACK IS GOD

MACK IS GOD VP of Toxicity

Jesus Christ man, charge your phone.

UnSeenDeath88 likes this.
  4. Laziness

Laziness Free Pizza

I have different issues trying to come to this site on mobile. Sometimes it doesn't load at all. Or has some weird background and says something about tapatalk.

SkiMask likes this.
  5. oni64

oni64 Warped Intoxicator

rev likes this.
  6. rev

rev picard is lord

Yea, the address needs to be http://community.therealsocom.com/

Hopefully we can fix that issue when the revamp happens.

7. MACK IS GOD

^^^This. Exactly.

8. SkiMask

SkiMask Devil's Advocate

Doesn't help they have EVERY link associated with the mobile version of the site aligned to ads/php links. My shit wont fuck with that. It's fine, I stop by too much anyways. No need to on the cell as that shit is anal leakage anyways trying to comment and waiting for the site to catch up only to change the text.

Although some only use cell or mobile so it might make sense to align at least the top most link to the site.

9. MACK IS GOD

Yea, asshole. Some of us arent so fancy that we have working laptops and the such..........