More Socast?

Discussion in 'SOCOM Podcasts' started by TOMBSTONE4U, Jul 27, 2012.

1. TOMBSTONE4U

TOMBSTONE4U Ninja SEAL

Obviously it's not as easy to do Socasts when there's no game in development to provide new topics each week to discuss. I think even some weeks throughout development it was tough for you guys cause of blackouts with no new news to share. But I think it would be cool if you did them again regularly, even if just biweekly or monthly for that matter.

Not only is it cool for Socom fans but it could also possibly demonstrate for people in the industry that just cause Sony shows little interest in a Socom game doesn't mean the players aren't still talking about it and interested in it. It's clear that other people in the industry do check into this site as seen with other gaming sites sourcing TRS in their own articles sometimes. I'm sure for the most part it's just Socom fans checking in but we could also have 1 or 2 people from Sony who hear about the Socast and listen in even if just out of curiosity to see what's being said about their once successful franchise.

I personally would like to see Socast done regularly at least in the time leading up to the PS 2 servers being shut down. Then maybe have a special edition of Socast the day of or after the servers get shut down discussing the history of the franchise, and how we got to the point we're at now as well as weigh in on any possible future for the franchise or lack thereof based on any new information heard between now and that time.

2. xPREDICTIONx

xPREDICTIONx Requiem

Great post, I was thinking about this at work today, I was gonna post something similar. I have to say, Socasts almost make up for a lot of misery of not having a true SOCOM. Just 1 night of bs'ing about your favorite game can make up for a lot of lost time. It's almost as if it's a therapy session.

3. UnSeenDeath88

UnSeenDeath88 Butcher Pete

Yea I agree with PREDICTION, just one night of bs'in around about different things

4. WarMachine_v1

WarMachine_v1 TRS Staff

I think we might be doing this. Things will be changing for the better around here on TRS. Let's just say we have been slacking due to the bad news as of late but we are upbeat for the future and this site's involvement in the future.