Playstation Gamers League Yahoo Fantasy Football

Discussion in 'Mindless Ramblings' started by PAUL-AWOL-, May 3, 2017.

1. PAUL-AWOL-

PAUL-AWOL- Desert Glory

Whats up everyone.

I have a yahoo fantasy football league that I have been running for many years now. I think a couple of you guys are still part of it here on TRS. I had to remove a few unknowns due to non participation last year. If anyone is interested send me a PM with your email address and I will send you the invite. I have 4 spots but if more start coming in from yall I will kick those who are on the fence of flaking out on me last year.

It is a very open League with very few restrictions on drafting free agents and trading. I feel it's for fun so might as well open it up and have at it. The draft is Auto draft because it never works out for live drafts,, tried it for years and usually ends up with 3 guys showing up getting all the great pics and those who didn't make it get mad due to scrubby pics and abandon the League.

https://football.fantasysports.yahoo.com/f1/40732

2. MACK IS GOD

MACK IS GOD VP of Toxicity

Id definitely join but auto draft is bs. We managed to get 12 people at the draft for the TRS league here. If we can do that it shouldnt be a big deal to get people to show up for this draft.