Podcast about socom future? (i know the E19 was.. but more...)

Discussion in 'SOCAST' started by zipex, Dec 20, 2012.

1. zipex

zipex Green Up

I love listening to everything you guys do. When is the next podcast? Man i miss socom. Id love to have some input or even be on the next one! (original socombattles.com userame: ziPpEr1987 (i was 11 years old))

What if TRS started a kickstart, and received 15 dollars from the socom fans each to start something our self? Hire a person in the field and try to start something. I know its far fetched.... However as mentioned in the most recent podcast the socom fanbase is "getting older" that means the fanbase has money and would be willing to support something.
    [hr]
    The term nostalgia describes a sentimental longing for the past, typically for a period or place with happy personal associations.

:(
    [hr]
    The term nostalgia describes a sentimental longing for the past, typically for a period or place with happy personal associations.
    [hr]
    :(

2. rev

rev picard is lord

Sup zipex...

It's really impossible for TRS to do something like that without having a developer to pass off to or partner with that would guarantee the money would be used to create a SOCOM title, and with that comes the approval of Sony.

I miss SOCOM too brah...

3. zipex

zipex Green Up

o btw, I am living in abq, NM. I literally live a 2 minute walk away from hanks house. On December 11th and 12th, they were filming at the house and when I was returning from a bike ride in the foothills (abq is amazingly beautiful andhas amazing riding) I stopped in and watched them film for like 2 hours (from afar of course). Ive biked by that house everyday and around my neighborhood and always wondered what house they filmed at... (its on a dead end but on the way to a mountain bike trail system) . Ill upload some pictures tomorrow from work.

4. WarMachine_v1

WarMachine_v1 TRS Staff

Podcast might not be too far off... just don't expect it tomorrow or anything like that.