S.V.D.L Big Map Event 7/23/17

Discussion in 'SOCOM: U.S. Navy SEALs' started by Dominator94, Jul 12, 2017.

1. S.V.D.L Combined Assault big map event with no player limit is set for July 23, 2017 at 8 PM EST. Everyone welcome to join this event.

WESTC0AST and dizee like this.
  2. Focuzed

Focuzed Navy SEAL

Only if they have paid the $5 for the program right?

3. WAR_PIG

WAR_PIG Foxhunt

Just so I understand this... Xlink and SDVL can play together on this event, right? Just want to promote this tonight and want to make sure i know what I'm talking about. LOL

4. No, anyone can.

No, only people on S.V.D.L. I do not see any reason to bridge S.V.D.L and XLink Kai together as it will be counterproductive to S.V.D.L goals.

WAR_PIG likes this.
  5. dizee

dizee Crunchlord

I'll be down to trying svdl on s2 Sunday before or after this event if any other people wanna try it too. Looking forward to seeing how many we can get on CA for this

6. WESTC0AST

WESTC0AST Butterstick

Hell yea. I will get 3 players set up for this. 2 of them are on windows but I'm on a mac. Gonna try to get it going with parallels or wine.
    Westup
    Westnile
    Westcoast

Last edited: Jul 15, 2017
  7. PRE_-CISION-_

PRE_-CISION-_ Banned for jumping on the mattress

Do I need svdl?

MADDENKING1980 likes this.
  8. dizee

dizee Crunchlord

yes but i imagine dom will post a download link here or on the trs discord

this is the night shark week starts so i might not show up, not even kidding i love watching shark week

Last edited: Jul 15, 2017
  9. eVo7

eVo7 Rah-he-lah!

DVR bruh!

10. WESTC0AST

WESTC0AST Butterstick

So is this event still on??

11. Yes, will post link Saturday, or Sunday.

Yes.

12. I do not see Wine working as SVDL require WinDivert which is a user mode driver use for capturing network packets. As of Parallel never use it, but if it like any other virtual machine you will need to make sure you got one network adapter link to the one that going to be seeing your PS2 game traffic. You will need to set promiscuous mode on if it have a option.

13. Curious if anyone have any map suggests/changes to the current play list. The room can be set for up to 15 maps.

Fault Demolition
    Bootcamp Demolition
    Waterworks Demolition
    Citadel Demolition
    Devil's Road Convoy
    Killingfields Demolition
    Antendra Breach
    Copperhead Demolition
    Prowler Demolition
    Harvester Demolition
    Last Bastion Breach

14. dtodt13

dtodt13 Green Up

waiting for link! :)

15. MR.BLONDE

MR.BLONDE Assistant Trailer Park Supervisor

I'd still like to participate, but I don't have the software yet. Is there a link inbound?

16. Unfortunately I going to postpone SVDL event to next Sunday. Sorry for the inconvenience.

17. eVo7

eVo7 Rah-he-lah!

@Dominator94 the best way to get the most people is to either have the event on Friday or Saturday night. Scheduling things like this on work nights is not the best way to get a large crowd lol.

MR.BLONDE likes this.