S.V.D.L Big Map Event No Player Limit

Discussion in 'SOCOM: U.S. Navy SEALs' started by Dominator94, Jun 28, 2017.

?

Are you in for unlimited player count room on Combined Assault using S.V.D.L?

1. Yes

8 vote(s)
    100.0%
  2. No

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. I was wondering who will be in for no player limit room on S.V.D.L playing Combined Assault? S.V.D.L able to set rooms to unlimited players with /u in front of the room name when you go to create a room it disables the player count if you put /u in front of room name. Side note I not 100% sure how many people the game will let join the game with no player limit my guess will be at least 36 which will mean we could get at least a 18vs18.

If people are interested in this idea this probably happen when I get the next build release to early access users. For this event though I will make it public to whoever wants to join it.

dizee, MR.BLONDE and Animal-_- like this.
  2. Swill

Swill Ninja SEAL

Count me in Dom.

3. dizee

dizee Crunchlord

Dom alot of us playing tonight would like to try this out for friday nights community night for S2 but most of them dont have access to svdl. if you open it up to TRS for this weekend I think we can get some decent numbers on Friday night.

4. SHUDRSKI

SHUDRSKI Butterstick

Played with you yesterday for a game or 2 [~X~] SHUDRSKI. GG's bro

[~X~] Has prolly atleast 6-10 members it can get online to test this out Friday night. Just let me know. Ill get with the leader of the clan and I'm sure we can get close to the numbers we are looking for between TRS, ~X~, and I'm sure I can talk the other clan H2K on there into it as well.

Thanks

5. SHUDRSKI

SHUDRSKI Butterstick

6. Will need to look in to it first. I want to get the next build ready first that due to come out this weekend, but I will have time to work on SVDL later to night so if I get it ready by to night then yes we can do that.

MattyB likes this.