Saturday - S2 Community Night?

Discussion in 'SOCOM Community Nights' started by eVo7, May 13, 2017.

1. eVo7

eVo7 Vicious Provacateur

Anyone interesting in playing SOCOM 2 tonight and starting Saturday nights in addition to our Friday night sessions?

SkiMask likes this.
  2. MACK IS GOD

MACK IS GOD VP of Toxicity

Im down. Cant do it tonight but future weeks I will.

3. SkiMask

SkiMask Devil's Advocate

Me too. Can't make it a regular thing with the summer, but am always interested in playing SOCOM with any of you whenever the mood strikes. I know PaulAwol mentioned even starting it earlier when we do jam so I am open to all possibilities. I played for another 4 hours strong last night with a bunch of new and old alike. Had fun.

4. ceimantis

ceimantis Green Up

I'm down if guys have room for me again.

SkiMask likes this.
  5. CoolDawg

CoolDawg #3l173m4573r

Ill be there.

6. SkiMask

SkiMask Devil's Advocate

7. MACK IS GOD

@Swill and I will both be on tonight around 10.

@eVo7 you comin on?

8. eVo7

eVo7 Vicious Provacateur

If you guys are on I will get on.

9. MACK IS GOD

Logging on now.

10. MACK IS GOD

Rooms up.

11. MACK IS GOD

12. TOMBSTONE4U

TOMBSTONE4U Ninja SEAL

I'm actually turning on Xlink as we speak lol, make a room if you want. Just call it TRS or Mack or some shit so I'll know which one is you.

13. TOMBSTONE4U

TOMBSTONE4U Ninja SEAL

You guys quit for the night? I was sitting there waiting for a room to pop up for like the last 20 minutes lol

14. MACK IS GOD

Shit. Sorry man. I forgot to post here. Yea I just couldnt deal with the rooms getting fucked up every time someone with a tag came in there. Figured it was pointless to make a passroom word for 5 guys and we just couldnt keep a stable room.

15. eVo7

eVo7 Vicious Provacateur

I just got off, I played 1 more map and then Next map was XR and I was tired so I 203'd my whole team and then turned the game off. It was a practice that @MACK IS GOD would have been proud of.

16. MACK IS GOD

Next to M79stalker the most satisfying thing you can do in S2 is equip a 203 in Crossroads, spawn, remain motionless as your team runs by you into the street, and then mop them up.

By the time they even realize what happened the round is over and you are about to spawn again. But they dont know exactly where you spawn usually so the next round you have them locked in the room with you and you can pretty much just start shooting and hit the walls and they will die. If any of them make it outside, a few 203s through the door will clean them up no problem.

Good times.

17. SkiMask

SkiMask Devil's Advocate

Looking to play this Saturday and I'll hop on earlier in the evening/afternoon if anyone is down to play. I'll randomly boot up XLink every night for the next week and play here and there. Hope to see some of you around.