Season 3 eSEALs League brought to you by socomesports.com

Discussion in 'Events' started by hexum, Sep 19, 2017.

1. hexum

hexum [LiQ]

Sorry for the delay but here is the info for season 3!!!

• 6 Teams 8 people each
    • 1 captain
    • Teams were drafted this season for the first time!! (video below)
    • Season 2 winning captain got the right to keep 2 players from his old team. Runner up keeps 1
    • Each Regular season game and playoff game is best of 3. Maps and first side pick is predetermined
    • Banned-PMN mines, claymores, RPGS, AT4s, M14s, IWs, Mixer, Guidance, Foxhunt
    • Every player must be patched or they dont play (currently only 1 player doesnt have it)
    • Each war is patch meaning limited kill cams, spectator can see player names over head, limited wall sliding, and full 57b details
    • Draft is snake format
    • Playoffs will mirror what other esports use. Best of 3. Double elimination. Grand Finals will be potentially 2 best of 5s. Winners final champ will need to lose 2 times. Loser bracket champ just once.
    • 11 new players this season with us only losing 1 from the previous season.
    • Season 3 will also have stats tracked thanks to Karimster (see below)
    SEASON 3 CHAMPIONS WILL SPLIT OVER $500

Draft/Captains:
    • Pwn-Season 2 Champ #1 Pick Keeper-Grave #12 Pick was Excision (keeper)
    • Mo-Fear-Season 2 Runner up #2 Pick-Notorious
    • Ali- Pick #3
    • EvoL- Pick #4
    • Youbutsu- Pick #5
    • Sonic- Pick#6

Teams:
    [​IMG]

Schedule (team number decides first mapside pick):
    [​IMG]

Playoff Bracket:
    [​IMG]

Up to date stats:
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Sep 19, 2017
  2. Plierr

Plierr SOCOM eSports ADMlN

Yahoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

3. SkiMask

SkiMask Devil's Advocate

You better get yer gun game up, punk! I was rooting for you and now this?!?
    Capture.JPG
    Plier - 8 kills 13 deaths and abysmal 0.62 KD. Practice? What the fuck is practice?!? Lulz.

[​IMG]
    Lemme know if you need some fingerspeed training this season and I got you.

Last edited: Sep 20, 2017
  4. Plierr

Hey man I've only played one match this season, just you wait for me to suck even harder haha

SkiMask likes this.
  5. Plierr

Wish I could play more, it's fun when you actually get to fucking play

6. SkiMask

SkiMask Devil's Advocate

Did you need some "fluffing" or something in between matches or what? What frequency are you at playing so far?

7. Plierr

Pwner is not active alot so we don't get to play much, we've only played two matches so far, but I have only played in one.

SkiMask likes this.
  8. MattyB

MattyB Devil's Road

This is why I brought up my concern of doing a draft. I get that I don't know all of the inner workings of why a draft was agreed upon, but why force people to play with each other? Why not let them form their own teams and play with who they want and let them build some synergy? Let there be rivalries and stacked teams. Give us an underdog to root for. You give the players a cash prize (nice job on that by the way) but you don't give them full control to determine their outcome. Let there be trades and roster shuffles in between seasons. I can't be the only crazy person who wants this right?

9. SkiMask

SkiMask Devil's Advocate

How's this supposed to help you get your gun game up? Def need a fluffer...