1. Fighting Phantom

Fighting Phantom Searching the Desert for a SOCOM Successor

So the board keeps asking me to download the urgent forum update" or some shit.

TRS-hack.jpg

Every page tries to direct to this........so........probably should fix that.

or something

2. LUKENBACHER

LUKENBACHER (Retired) TRS Staff

If you look in this forum section, there is a thread where some ads from Google were causing redirects. I am wondering if this is something similar....

Is anyone else experiencing this? I have not seen it on my end yet. Clear all of your cookies and let me know if this happens again on TRS. I will be looking out for it.

3. Fighting Phantom

Fighting Phantom Searching the Desert for a SOCOM Successor

Well it stopped, but just to clarify.

Opening any page on TRS would eventually lead to being redirected to that page.

I could prevent this (how I posted the thread) by hitting STOP before the page finished loading.

But now it's stopped

4. Buchanans

Buchanans Navy SEAL

Got a redirect to some bullshit software updater trying access main SOCOM section. Couldn't just X out the window on this one. The are you sure you want to leave this page window was popping up on this one too trying to keep you there. Damn internet lately.

5. LUKENBACHER

LUKENBACHER (Retired) TRS Staff

This has all been ad related. Someone figured out a new exploit through Google Adsense I guess and has been wreaking havoc the last couple of months. All we can do is constantly update our blocked URL list until Google can stop it once and for all.