site owner or active staffer?

Discussion in 'TRS Support' started by hexum, Jun 12, 2017.

1. hexum

hexum [LiQ]

Sorry for asking this way but im still somewhat new here......Who is the owner or head staff of this site? i have a question i want to run by them in a private message.

2. Animal-_-

Animal-_- TRS Staff

That would be @domino99, @WarMachine_v1, and myself. If you go to your profile tab on the top right of the page you can select the "conversations" option and you can make a shared private message between all of us.

3. SkiMask

SkiMask Devil's Advocate

You'll also notice they have green names and those with gold names are also distinguished from those with pink, white or blue colored names.

Just know that gold USED to represent when someone got to 1,000 posts. Now? I'll let someone else answer for themselves why some names have gold despite having less than 1,000 posts. Some will say it was for those posts removed way back when Redline deleted a bunch of stuff and some won't say anything one way or another. Sorta moot now that you can't really see the post count prominently anymore. Probably the intent, maybe not.

4. hexum

hexum [LiQ]

meh i had an '03 join date on gamebattles .....no one can touch that!!!!!!

SkiMask likes this.
  5. SkiMask

SkiMask Devil's Advocate

Except when you want TheRealSOCOM's ear and access to the archives. Bend that shit tho...

How come you haven't stopped by my ladders thread and talked on them shits yet? I know there's a story there...Can JUST sniff it. It stank, lol. Let's hear it sometime when you get a chance to put it to digital paper.

Last edited: Jun 12, 2017
  6. Animal-_-

Animal-_- TRS Staff

Gold can be achieved through hitting 1K posts or by being a long time, vouched for community member. For example War Pig, who has been on different SOCOM forums since when we were on the official Sony boards.

Tawok, JuNgLiSt_TAcTiKz and WAR_PIG like this.
  7. eVo7

eVo7 Computer Room Technician

@MACK IS GOD Only the best played on Gamebattles.

8. hexum

hexum [LiQ]

or sat in the recruiting forum wondering what went wrong

RaidenXS likes this.