"SkiMask's Corner" Thread

Discussion in 'Mindless Ramblings' started by SkiMask, Jun 11, 2017.

1. SkiMask

SkiMask Devil's Advocate

Mindless as all get out and you never know what it is; the point. See you in there.
    [​IMG]

Drum likes this.
  2. MR.BLONDE

MR.BLONDE Assistant Trailer Park Supervisor

Is this a new ARG? Will there be installments when they relaunch Playstation Home?

SkiMask likes this.
  3. Buchanans

Buchanans Breach Bandit

Its a deer.
    And what is an ARG?

SkiMask likes this.
  4. Animal-_-

Animal-_- TRS Staff

5. MACK IS GOD

MACK IS GOD VP of Toxicity

Sounds like a recipe for a bunch of basement dwelling weirdos to formulate some ridiculous murder plot and end up getting caught in a Home Depot parking lot after buying a bunch of painters plastic, rubber gloves, some hacksaws, a few rolls of duct tape, some bleach, and a couple shovels.

Drum and SkiMask like this.
  6. Buchanans

Buchanans Breach Bandit

7. SkiMask

SkiMask Devil's Advocate

Shiiiiiiiit, fuckin Home Depot. You and I both know the worst is their restrooms being located on fucking Neptune.

I'm "Prairie Doggin" it over here assholes! :does that potty dance:
    And a forest for the trees double entendre type of metaphorical image.

Folks around here (not you Buch) would gladly slay that fawn not realizing the beast behind her.

Last edited: Jun 15, 2017
  8. SkiMask

SkiMask Devil's Advocate

9. WAR_PIG

WAR_PIG Foxhunt

I. Loved. HOME! LOL

I had a clubhouse for our clan and bought a ton of shit... but alas, never really took off. Shame. I like the concept but never really executed on it that well.

SkiMask likes this.
  10. SkiMask

SkiMask Devil's Advocate

What you don't know and I think pertinent to the context (my thread) is that I was ALWAYS a HUGE Home fan (integration was key and an untapped opportunity, IMO)

Well at least huge in that TheRealSOCOM.com received the opportunity to create content for the PS Home theater. Pretty fucking amazing if you ask me. My avatar in there was pretty fucking rad if I do say so.

Some turdburglars around here (Blonde) gave me a ream or two of shit for that love; saying it was futile or some other nonsensical argument about where I was putting my misguided love into or something like that.

paraphrasing of course

Interesting, no? TRS creating content :eek:, :cool: AND it being put into the PlayStation 3 Home Universe!

Blonde giving me shit about that something as if inferring it was trivial in only that I liked the gimmickness to it and not both TRS being legitimate AND the goofeyness to the thing that brought SOME people together was a short sighted slam, IMO.

Edit: He was also one of the very few they "jumped" into "Gold Status"

**Capitalization in this post does NOT indicate yelling. Only indicates the pseudoetymologically correct emphasis as dictated by modern internet linguistics**

Last edited: Jun 12, 2017
    WAR_PIG likes this.
  11. SkiMask

SkiMask Devil's Advocate

Q&A: First Thread Created

What was your first thread you created once you reached 20 posts? Further, what was YOUR first thread created way back when they never had post limits in order to create threads?

Mine?

Mine was deleted quicker than it was created (or locked I SHOULD say).

Lulz, serious talk folks. What a dumb fucking Pollack putz.

"CannaDoodles" or some dumb thing like that was mine. No rules on illegal FOOD, I thought I was SOOO clever!!! I cringe thinking back to when making it (I would just update the OP no short a gazillion times while writing it and going through the process of making an edible like granny did)

What hurt the most though? Easy. It sure wasn't me wanting to fit in with TRS and offering a glimpse into my IRL world and looking dumb. No wasn't that AT ALL. I'm a goon, this I know. Dumb as rocks too.

Animal was even cool with allowing me to edit the title and contents after locking it down.

Shit thread a shit thread regardless.:D

No, the hardest part was just being real in a place of REAL negative anonymity and around people who professed uber nasty shit about me and those that supported an effort to create something I loved. Called me every fucking name in the book too.

Nuthugger was my favorite. Badge of honor, having loyalty regardless of knowing a hidden "truth" no one would share with me. Like they all knew, but held my ignorance over my head and that gave them power. Regardless, I ventured on a path of trying to understand it like it was a Great White song or something.

After offering up a real slice of my private life I was informed by the site's creator Rev all witty and shit some time later and I will never forget it:

"You know, people around here REALLY don't give as much a shit about these as you do in writing them."

What a fucking dick.â„¢

So yeah, what was your first thread?

Last edited: Jun 12, 2017
  12. MR.BLONDE

MR.BLONDE Assistant Trailer Park Supervisor

Wait, when did I say that? I played Home a lot back in the day. I even bought the stupid SOCOM hoodies and shit for my virtual bloke so that I would look cooler than everyone else.

And what does me getting fasttracked to my pimp gold name have to do with that? Have I ever denied it?

WAR_PIG likes this.
  13. SkiMask

SkiMask Devil's Advocate

Lulz.

14. SkiMask

SkiMask Devil's Advocate

So what's your passion? Are you passionate? Purpose, do you have one? Believe in anything bigger than yourself? What are you part of? What excites you? What do you want to be when you grow up?

Interesting stuff folks, I'll be here all day.

SOCOM.

15. SkiMask

SkiMask Devil's Advocate

That is pretty disheartening to hear. You've been trying to elevate SOCOM for quite some time now.

Fun Fact: June 17th, 2017 was to be my 365th and final day playing SOCOM.

A meaningless Saturday can catch up with you quick when you really stop to think about it.

brad2192 likes this.
  16. SkiMask

SkiMask Devil's Advocate

Last edited: Jun 16, 2017
  17. SkiMask

SkiMask Devil's Advocate

18. Tawok

Tawok has left the building

Good shit breaking the ice on the speed runs. Gives us something to study and talk about strategy.

MR.BLONDE and SkiMask like this.
  19. SkiMask

SkiMask Devil's Advocate

Thanks. I was having all sorts of tech issues (godamned sound still LOUD) and tech karma was fucking me over big time, but I am happy how the 4th test turned out. Let me know if you would like it served in another way (briefing, armory, etc) or if you want just the run itself? You can also have the source file if needed for any coding purposes.

Scoring would be interesting to see how ya'll come up with that.

Having SEALs perish and stuff could be scored in a way or penalized too. I've been wanting to complete Cpt in 6 hours so I am motivated to plow through these if you want more.

20. SkiMask

SkiMask Devil's Advocate