Sniper Elite 4

Discussion in 'General Gaming' started by Eagle_F15, Jun 9, 2017.

1. Eagle_F15

Eagle_F15 Fish Market Janitor

Is this how SOCOM would look on the PS4?

Sniper Elite 4 is a pretty sweet TPS, pretty dahm close to SOCOM. With the ability to utilize options to fit your style, like no sprint.

Every Socomer should have this!!
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. PRE_-CISION-_

PRE_-CISION-_ Banned for jumping on the mattress

I made a thread on this game myself before it launched. Rebellion nailed it. They really are the devs we need for SOCOM or a clone. Since release they added a no respawn (kinda) mode on multiplayer, free dlc maps and a ton of quality of life improvements. Honestly it is a shame the SOCOM community doesn't get behind games like this. I still play SE4 to this day and the community is small but dedicated. If anyone plays hmu on ps4. None of my friends believe me that this game is worth their time lol

Out of all the shooters I've played since SOCOM died... The Last of Us and Sniper Elite 4 stand out most to me as the closest attempts on console we've gotten to home. Rebellion keeps making giant leaps in quality with every title they produce. If you need proof of that look at the jump from Sniper Elite 3 to 4. They got a new project coming out soon but its more of a third person left for dead rip off. I don't know what it would take to get these guys out of the WW2 sniping genre but damn we'd have out game if they ever did

Eagle_F15 likes this.
  3. Focuzed

Focuzed Navy SEAL

I bought it today actually, tried to play it while streaming and I spent 30 min trying to find games. Noone was playing it. 1 other person came into the room and then left. I'd love to have tried it out but if noone is playing I guess it's time to return it to the crusty spot on the Gamestop shelf

Eagle_F15 likes this.
  4. Eagle_F15

My bad if I missed your post! The game is really fun. I just picked it up about a week back and I would love to dive into this and play more of it. I will definitely hit you up when I'm playing.

The mechanics you have to get used to, but dahm it's close to Socom. How there are 10,000 + Socomers in the PS4 groups and they are not filling this up is beyond me.

Maybe if I promote it a little more, because that has opened some eyes through twitter

PRE_-CISION-_ likes this.
  5. Eagle_F15

Did you try every game mode and not the quick match/match making crap? I searched rooms and had some sweet 6v6 games!

6. PRE_-CISION-_

PRE_-CISION-_ Banned for jumping on the mattress

Server browser. Don't use quick match. On ps4 at least there's probably a good 10 filled rooms at anytime

Focuzed and Eagle_F15 like this.
  7. Focuzed

Focuzed Navy SEAL

I wasn't aware that server browser was an option. I'll retry tonight and see what happens