SOCAST Episode 19 TONIGHT @ 8:30 C

Discussion in 'SOCOM Podcasts' started by LUKENBACHER, Jul 26, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LUKENBACHER

LUKENBACHER Professional Game Developer

Join the livestream starting at 8:30 Central here in our forums. There will be a text chat as part of the live audience, and our special guest will be SUKMYTURBAN. See you in about 4 hours!

2. xPREDICTIONx

xPREDICTIONx Requiem

Can't wait!

3. PAUL-AWOL-

PAUL-AWOL- Desert Glory

Microphone Checka 1, 2, 1, 2.

4. BigFred18

BigFred18 Computer Room Technician

better get there early so I dont have to sit in the nosebleed seats. Hopefully I will see McNoob in the front row.

5. Smokey_Run

Smokey_Run Retired

Where does the livestream and chat take place? Someone got a link.

6. LUKENBACHER

The livestream player will be embeded into the top of the forums. You can't miss it.

7. Smokey_Run

Smokey_Run Retired

Alright. I've never been here when something has been live so I had no idea where it would be located. :D

8. Animal-_-

Animal-_- TRS Staff

If you want to be able to chat during the stream, you have to make an account at the livestream website.

9. LUKENBACHER

I believe you can just create a username in the livechat on our website without registering an account. Not sure, but I think that's an option.

10. Uncle_Dad

Uncle_Dad Navy SEAL

could we get a room goin before/after?

11. TOMBSTONE4U

TOMBSTONE4U Ninja SEAL

Yeah you can still log in as a guest without a signup. I used to always log in till i figured out you can just enter as a guest and still use your login handle.

On another note it's good to know Turban is still alive and kicking lol. I was starting to think that he and Luisi had a battle to the death and they both lost.

12. WellRounded

WellRounded Demolition Junkie

is it on...wheres it at?

13. UnSeenDeath88

UnSeenDeath88 Butcher Pete

Great time tonight other than the having to refresh and losing about 10 minutes of the chat to maxed room, can't wait to watch on twitch with a larger viewer count.

14. FrOg.

FrOg. Butterstick

Can we get a link for those who couldn't listen to it last night? or was there nothing of importance to even bother listening to it which would explain why Episode 19 is not even posted under the socast section? Maybe I am just lost. I will be waiting for a response thanks.

15. LUKENBACHER

Last night was a livestream. I just finished editing the actual podcast and uploaded it to our website. Editing takes some time...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.