SOCAST Holiday Special?

Discussion in 'SOCAST' started by LUKENBACHER, Nov 19, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LUKENBACHER

LUKENBACHER (Retired) TRS Staff

We have been receiving feedback from some of our members about a new SOCAST here in the forums and on Twitter. Bushwacker recommended that we do some type of greatest hits or a recap from our podcast archive. I think this is a good idea, and I could manage to edit something together if our community is interested in it.

I have put up a poll to judge the demand for this production. The choice is up to you, and you have 20 days to vote before the poll expires.

2. Bush_Wacker1

Bush_Wacker1 Rah-he-lah!

As Nike would say "Just Do It". Some good fun and enlightened spirit for the Holidays would do wonders around here. I would also like to hear a brand new Socast as well. There must be plenty to talk about still or we wouldn't all be hanging around here.

3. RedRum

RedRum 203 Spammer

I'm all for it!

4. VanilaGorila

VanilaGorila Claymore Jumper

You can do it...

5. UnSeenDeath88

UnSeenDeath88 Butcher Pete

Let's do it, if it's a live show, it doesn't even have to be about SOCOM since there isn't much news for it, there is plenty of other games to talk about.

6. LUKENBACHER

I appreciate the replies. Just to be clear, this wouldn't be a "new" episode, or live. This would be a montage of SOCAST's greatest moments out of our pre-existing episodes. Examples: funny moments, failed predictions, etc.

7. xPREDICTIONx

xPREDICTIONx Requiem

would love to hear it!

8. WRX_

WRX_ Too many sheep on this site

Can we do a SOCAST greatest hits with a discussion on GTA V...I think this would be a fun and engaging topic as nothing is really on the SOCOM horizon. Would bring some interest back to the site for sure. Maybe throw in some H hour and Takedown as well.

9. LUKENBACHER

So I finally started scoping this project out. I have almost 16 hours of audio to edit. This would be the largest audio project I've ever done...

[align=center][​IMG][/align]

10. LUKENBACHER

Here's a thought... was if I make a Christmas montage of the greatest SOCOM videos created by the community instead? I think it will be much less boring lol, and it will be more of a tribute to the fans, rather than highlighting our staff. What do you guys think?

11. RedRum

RedRum 203 Spammer

i think thats a great idea

12. LUKENBACHER

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.