Socom CA Night

Discussion in 'Community Nights, Clan Battles & Tourneys' started by K_M_A_R_T, Jan 19, 2015.

1. K_M_A_R_T

K_M_A_R_T Strafe Artist

It's Monday and around this time is when alot of people log on Socom CA with the map packs....anybody down to play some 11-3 you know where to find us.

2. PRE_-CISION-_

PRE_-CISION-_ Banned for jumping on the mattress

My friend were talking about logging on last night weird. How many people are on CA? S2 on xlink is pretty much unplayable for me... CA always works like a dream tho

K_M_A_R_T likes this.
  3. K_M_A_R_T

K_M_A_R_T Strafe Artist

Last night we had a 7v7 for 4hrs which was fun....hoping to maybe get a 8v8 tonight.

4. thaAMAZNblue

thaAMAZNblue Butterstick

Socom CA today !! Let's go !!

5. thaAMAZNblue

thaAMAZNblue Butterstick

How do i get the ability to post new threads? I can only respond right now.

6. SHUDRSKI

SHUDRSKI Butterstick

Do people still play CA. If so what time and day. I just bought backwards compatible PS3 so I could play with better graphics

MR.BLONDE and SkiMask like this.
  7. SkiMask

SkiMask Devil's Advocate

Folks do play SOCOM nightly still whether it be SOCOM II or CA. We also stream CA Coop on Wednesdays at 10pm CST and Fridays is the Multiplayer at 10PM CST as well. So log on and get in where you fit in. See you in there.
    You willing to connect this up again and give it another go sometime? Be nice to see you in there some Friday...
    Same with Animal-_-, MACK IS GOD, Smokey_Run, TOMBSTONE4U, MR.BLUE etc. etc. etc.

Could be a big 'ol reunion.

Last edited: Dec 5, 2016
    MR.BLONDE and Tawok like this.