SOCOM Community Night!

Discussion in 'Community Nights, Clan Battles & Tourneys' started by LUKENBACHER, Jan 8, 2012.

1. LUKENBACHER

LUKENBACHER (Retired) TRS Staff

Our staff has been hosting "Community Nights" for well over a year and a half now. We started this way back in the SOCOMiV.com days for those of you that have followed us since the beginning. Join us as we continue this on TRS!

Who: Only the coolest SOCOM fans are allowed, but we will make an exception just for you
    What: Usually Confrontation, but occasionally a PS2 SOCOM
    When: Every Saturday or Friday @ 8pm Central
    Where: US Central "Community Night" (password will be announced in the TRS livestream each week)

Every Saturday event is livestreamed right here in the TRS forums. What else could you ask for?
    Bring anyone you like as long as they play legit. Cheaters will be voted, recorded, and reported immediately. See you on the battlefield!

For those of you interested in joining us, we have a pre-screening process during the weeknights. Be on the lookout for threads entitled "Roll Call" and add x_LUKE_DA_NUKE_x for password information. Once you spend a few hours with the community, we will grant you access to the Saturday night events.
    See you there!

2. LUKENBACHER

3. McNoob

McNoob Animal Doctor

RE: SOCOM Community Nights!

Sounds fun, but unfortunately the Pats play the Broncos at that time! Perhaps I'll join y'all next week if a game doesn't land on that time.

4. LUKENBACHER

I'll be enjoying both. :)

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This , and UFC rio. As much fun as I had last week, I just cant make it. I love you guys.

6. LUKENBACHER

Thanks to everyone who joined us last night. I didn't get any great recordings this week, so we will wait for next week to offer a new video for the TRS YouTube channel. Hopefully we will have a better turnout this Saturday.

7. Ditch

Ditch Requiem

community night,
    always a fun time,
    sorry i couldnt come support
    i had guests over,

8. SPOTTED

SPOTTED Claymore Jumper

I tried to join you at about 9pm central but you were already offline Luke, unless you were playing under another name? I'll try again next time. P.S-I don't have the DLC maps anymore (mysteriously vanished from my ps3 and PSN store downloads). That said, please set up a room with the regular maps so I can run some game with ya'll.. Sounds fun, I miss SOCOM real bad this month for some reason.

9. LUKENBACHER

I use the following name for these events:

x_LUKE_DA_NUKE_x

We played from 8-10:30pm Central last week. We usually play all the way up to 11-11:30 if we have a good turnout. Always check the US CENTRAL server. :)

10. SPOTTED

SPOTTED Claymore Jumper

Will do! Count me in next Saturday for sure.

11. VanilaGorila

VanilaGorila Claymore Jumper

I'll be around for some easy kills this saturday...

12. SPOTTED

SPOTTED Claymore Jumper

I will remember this statement ;)

13. Ditch

Ditch Requiem

SPOTTED!! I have 4 words I say to you in response to anything you post. They are as follows...
    YOGA FLAME!!!

YOGA FIRE!!!

14. SPOTTED

SPOTTED Claymore Jumper

After further investigation Ditch-piece, I believe the Yoga Flame is best suited for CQB much like say the F-90 or HK7. Wheras Yoga Fireball is more of a long distance sniper shot...

[​IMG]

15. LUKENBACHER

Thanks to everyone that showed up last night. We had most of the TRS staff on and numerous Community members. I'll edit the video sometime today and be sure to join us again next week!

16. LUKENBACHER

Just an FYI, I rendered the video of last week's get-together while I was at work today. I'll upload it to YouTube tonight. I rendered it into two pieces yesterday, but then our TRS YouTube account decided to finally grant us access to videos over 15 minutes in length. So I took the liberty of re-doing it so you didn't have to keep up with two separate videos.

17. VicVega0015

VicVega0015 Boom Boolah!

Hey Luke, do you guys think you'll be able to squeeze Socom 2 into the Community Night? I don't have CA and I just started to get a feel for Socom 2 online (Just made an account today). If everyone wants to just play CA, that's still cool. I'll just watch the stream.

18. LUKENBACHER

I know some different folks out there are hosting PS2 SOCOMs on Fridays and Sundays. One of the threads is stickied in this forum.

19. Uncle_Dad

Uncle_Dad Navy SEAL

good games tonight, guys

20. zX_FUHR3R----

zX_FUHR3R---- Green Up

Hey, er.... thats about 3am on sunday for me in England... i'll be damned if im missing out on it though. Original name is zX_FUHR3R---- but i will be on zTRS-UkFANx .... relevant name i guess. Hope to see you guys there!