SOCOM eSEALS League

Discussion in 'SOCOM: U.S. Navy SEALs' started by hexum, Jun 28, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. hexum

hexum [LiQ]

(OH MAN A LEAGUE ITS SOCOM IN 2017 NO ONE WANTS THAT, WHO DOES THAT, OMG, OMG)

There..Now that its been said already, comments for this thread may be a tad different than normal lol.

A group of us who play xlink socom have made a page and group dedicated to competitive SOCOM. We will be streaming on those pages directly if anyone is interested in viewing. the group page has links to twitch pages dedicated to socom as well. hope you enjoy.

https://www.facebook.com/SOCOMeSEALs/
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/SOCOM2/

https://www.twitch.tv/socomeseals

https://www.twitter.com/socomeseals

We will be using the www.socomonline.com ladder site for a dedicated league season ladder.

Thanks to Both SOCOMONLINE and SOCOMCONTROL for the support!

Hope to see some of you in the streams!!!

Medux and SHUDRSKI like this.
  2. SHUDRSKI

SHUDRSKI Butterstick

Is this just for S2? or Also CA?

Gallahman likes this.
  3. hexum

hexum [LiQ]

s2. user count of s2ca just doesnt seem to be there. i could be wrong.

4. hexum

hexum [LiQ]

5. SHUDRSKI

SHUDRSKI Butterstick

growing. it will get there. was jc

6. Jesus Seth Luisi... Now that is a name i haven't heard in a while.

7. dizee

dizee Lucille is thirsty

gotta get some more people patched and then the dream team can be formed

@Drum @Laziness

8. SocomKillah28

SocomKillah28 Boom Boolah!

I mean if there's one man on the inside at Sony that can give us a voice again it is him. As much as people resent him and for some good reason (I put much more blame on his employer, Sony) he clearly still has a soft spot for Socom. I really hope something comes out of that tweet that can get the ball rolling for us but only time will tell.

Something like this could go a long way and I hope to be able to sign up and play for the next season if all the spots are locked up right now. I'd also prefer a 5v5 or even 6v6 (tops) format personally, as certain maps are too big for 3s/4s and maps in general play differently with more/less people.

9. eVo7

eVo7 Hillary Clinton's I.T. Guy

10. hexum

hexum [LiQ]

ill take it. the guy he tagged on the comment is the VP of marketing at SONY. both have liked comments after that as well. its something. probably nothing, but its something.

SocomKillah28 likes this.
  11. dizee

dizee Lucille is thirsty

If this eseals thing wants to "get big", probably a good thing to get the Gamebattles tryhards to relax when in public rooms. I remember the names from GB and they are still acting like its 2003. The whole tryhard mentality isnt gonna fly and already caused a few people last night to PM me laughing when I finally told the dumbass to shut up and nobody cares.

I joined a game last night and saw Luke playing, so figured I would play a while. Room collapses and a "pickup war" room is the only one up. This was my first mistake, I should have known better.

Ofcourse it turns into a shitshow because the late night pickup war turns into some GB tryhard going nuts on myself and a few others, including one of @eVo7 friend who couldnt see half the other team because of LOL XLINK. Guy going nuts was practically on the verge of tears, as if someone shot his dog, all because we wouldnt take it as serious as he did. Was screaming how TRS is shit and we dont help the community but his little eseals league is the greatest thing since sliced bread. The best part: They cried about M14s while wall sliding all over the map.

anyways, if people wanna talk about being toxic, i think the tryhard, treat every pub game like its the tiebreaker round of a war in 2003 mentality is a hell of a lot more toxic than anyone on trs. The sad thing is that is gonna become the new normal with more and more Gamebattles folks coming into xlink.

[​IMG]

SkiMask and MattyB like this.
  12. K_M_A_R_T

K_M_A_R_T Code 9

I don't know why any of you have a problem with people taking the game competitive, by design it's competitive.
    Those tryhard GB kids you're referring too will grind the game more than any casual people playing now just to win the league...that raises the player base and that raises activity.

Either play in the public rooms and be ok with teaming with or playing against a try hard OR make private rooms for you and your casual friends, either way it's people playing the game. Stop crying about it.

13. Animal-_-

Animal-_- TRS Staff

You're referring to GB folks and using plural nouns when it seems from that chat screen that it was just that one asshole giving you shit. Maybe it's not fair to lump all the competitive minded people in together just because of a single person being a salty fuck.

14. RaidenXS

RaidenXS Demolition Junkie

so Socom Rivals is out and eSeals are in?

SkiMask likes this.
  15. Trip

Trip Green Up

Hey guys I play in eSeals tournament and also play pubs all the time, as well as pickup public wars. I have only played 1 eSeals match since the time it started, and it took like 30 minutes, it definitely does not divide the community in my opinion. I think its great that the people who "take a dead 15 year old game" serious are able to play with other people who also take it seriously, atleast they wont make fun of us for taking it seriously.

SkiMask likes this.
  16. Medux

Medux Requiem

looks fun

17. hexum

hexum [LiQ]

exactly. the whole wall sliding shit is a non issue anymore to me as well. play in a patch room or a pw room with the rules set for no wall sliding. if neither of those is up...deal with the m14s, the iws, the rockets, and the wall sliding.

SkiMask likes this.
  18. MACK IS GOD

MACK IS GOD VP of Toxicity

Do you remember this gentlemans name, perchance?

Maybe if every room he plays in gets locked down and he is unable to play an entire match for a couple weeks, his attitude will change.

19. TOMBSTONE4U

TOMBSTONE4U Ninja SEAL

I personally don't care about the wall sliding as I just play each room how they are playing, if I see no one is wall sliding I don't do it, if I see multiple people in the room are doing it then I do it so they don't have that advantage to like get to bomb satchels quicker and such.

I will say though that despite claims the patch can't be hacked I've seen people using e-tags who have the cookie and wings symbols near their names (who I am assuming are patched). One of the most obvious being sekreto under the [MEX] clan tag last night. So either that patch is not as full proof as people think it is or maybe there is some rule I don't know about where everyone in the room has to have the patch in order for it to take affect for anyone. That was the defense that he used that he couldn't be cheating because he was running the patch but you could tell by the way he was throwing his grenades and tracing everyones paths with them over buildings and shit that he knew exactly where people were at all times.

With Sekreto on Sujo you start to climb the meat market ladder you immediately see his grenades start landing on it, so you then climb back down the ladder and start to move right and here comes his nades over that patio leading exactly to where you started running. He did this consistently over and over to not just me but others I watched after being dead where when they are separated by a building or something you see his grenades always coming over and tracing their paths perfectly . One round I even watched him near my dead body looking at a wall and his character is slowly turning like he is watching someone run a path but there's a building there, so I click over to the last seal who is left and sure enough, he was running on the other side of that wall, I switch back to sekreto near my dead body and he waits and lobs a grenade after standing there just turning with the guys path for like 20 seconds and then lobs a grenade that hits the corner right at the exact moment the seal gets to it and kills him. Dude had like 16 grenade kills in the first three rounds and must have had like a 80% kill rate on grenade throw/grenade kill ratio lol.

20. Harry62

Harry62 hacker

If you were in a non-patch game then cheat detection is voided. There's also no way to prove they are using the patch to regular players.

SkiMask and Pacman like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.