SOCOM Tactical Strike box art/sleeve needed

Discussion in 'Graphics Portal' started by Sikkamore, Apr 25, 2014.

1. Sikkamore

Sikkamore iDub Scrub

So, I work at EB Games now and yesterday a whole bunch of PSP games came in for dirt cheap. Naturally, I scanned for some SOCOM games before I put them on the floor. I was fortunate to find every single one with great cases and mint manuals! However, Tactical Strike didn't have a box so I'm just taking a blank one.

Searching for the cover art/sleeve has come up with nothing. So would anyone be kind enough to upload one for me or email it to me? A simple scanner is all you would need! I'd really appreciate it.

Cheers
  2. Sikkamore

Sikkamore iDub Scrub

Nevermind. More PSP games came in today. Extra copy of Tactical Strike was one of them and I nabbed its case ;)
    DreFromDAL likes this.
  3. DreFromDAL

DreFromDAL Green Up

Without paying? I think the ancient greek god named Stealth will come destroy you now :p
  4. Sikkamore

Sikkamore iDub Scrub

Some games come with no box art. I just swapped my artless one for the one that came in with art. One of the perks of working at EB Games ;)
  5. DreFromDAL

DreFromDAL Green Up

Never seen an EB when I was living in Dallas for the past 15 years (ever since a month ago ;( ) But I've seen Gamestop, which I'm sure owns EB, Right?
  6. Sikkamore

Sikkamore iDub Scrub

EB and Gamestop merged back in like 2007. Gamestop remained in the US and EB went worldwide. I live in Canada haha
  7. DreFromDAL

DreFromDAL Green Up

I should add you on PSN one of these days haha, so this Texan can kick a Canadian's ass.
  8. Sikkamore

Sikkamore iDub Scrub

You can go right ahead. I barely touch my PS3 now except to watch a movie or play GT5 lol... PC is the master race!