Spreading the good (SOCOM) word **RECOGNITION FOR ANIMAL**

Discussion in 'SOCOM: U.S. Navy SEALs' started by hexum, Jul 15, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. hexum

hexum [LiQ]

just wanted to give some recognition to Animal for the social media presence hes given to TRS lately. Tweeting out who is streaming, no matter where they are from, posting links on facebook, and being active in stream chats....its appreciated and only helping the bigger cause. Nice work man!

SkiMask, Tawok, Bluerumm and 3 others like this.
  2. Animal-_-

Animal-_- Incurable

3. hexum

hexum [LiQ]

HAHAH!!!! tastes like KY ....wierd

4. MACK IS GOD

MACK IS GOD VP of Toxicity

Thats a lie. Animal's preferred lube is blood and spit.

hexum likes this.
  5. Tawok

Tawok Not *That* Kinda Guy

Animal has seen the light. All things SOCOM should be shared/promoted for the good of our community.

WAR_PIG likes this.
  6. WAR_PIG

WAR_PIG Wings

Yes, it's great to see Animal stepping up and doing all he's been doing. Love seeing those ESeals matches on our site.

7. TOMBSTONE4U

TOMBSTONE4U Ninja SEAL

Well I think you're being a bit disingenuous there when you say "our community" because it doesn't seem like you care about the "our" part and seem to use "our" as a code word for "my". Because the thing is you constantly try to fan flames of drama here, you try to get people going against each other with the goal being to manipulate animal to do away with the long time guys so you can create an echo chamber in which you control the community night, the streams, you dictate what people can and cannot say where everyone has to conform to your train of thought on all things. And it's a bit obvious as you fan the flames, fan the flames, and go on and on trying to get a fight going in a thread and then the moment you see Animal take the bait and start reprimanding the people you target and threatening bans, you tiptoe out of the argument to all community night threads, your old podcast thread, and start plugging away and prostituting yourself out immediately. You don't want it to be "our community" you want it to be "your community".

Now perhaps you think you can make up the loss of TRS peeps participating in your rooms by trying to merge with Hexum and the people he plays with in e-seals. And that would probably work well enough, Hexum seems like a good guy I am sure he would welcome people without caring about any of the drama here or who is on what side. But I'll just give you fair warning that when the inevitable happens, after a few weeks you start trying to plant the seed in E-seals players heads that you are noticing some "toxicity" there that isn't being addressed and that maybe someone else needs to take over the reigns (you of course lol), Hexum is not going to put up with that BS any more then we would of you trying to poach his community for your own self promotion because you have some dream that poaching bits and pieces of people's communities will snowball your Twitch following to something relevant. Hexum and crew will be quick to kick you to the curb if you and your sidekick SkiMask go in there and play your same little orchestrated divide and conquer agenda there.

Foxtrot, dizee, SkiMask and 1 other person like this.
  8. Tawok

I'm going to do Animal the favor of not responding to your adorable little rewrite of history.

9. TOMBSTONE4U

TOMBSTONE4U Ninja SEAL

Well you did respond so that made no sense to say you would not respond to it. You know what I said is accurate, that is the real reason you can't respond to it. Of course the reason you said you would not respond while responding lol, is just par for the course where you wanted to get in your little buttering up of Animal in there to keep the manipulation game going. We expect nothing less from you at this point. The sociopath always believes he has everyone fooled and doesn't realize how transparent his actions make him despite his narrative to the contrary.

10. Tawok

1493221227-seemsgood-ns.png

11. Animal-_-

Animal-_- Incurable

Grow the fuck up already.

SkiMask, MADDENKING1980 and Swill like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.