Super Bowl LI

Discussion in 'Mindless Ramblings' started by Murphdawg1, Jan 26, 2017.

?

Who will win Super Bowl LI

1. New England Patriots

6 vote(s)
    50.0%
  2. Atlanta Falcons

6 vote(s)
    50.0%
  1. Murphdawg1

Murphdawg1 Night Stalker

Patriots vs Falcons

#1 scoring defense vs #1 scoring offense
  2. Smokey_Run

Smokey_Run Retired

I want Atlanta to win. Fuck New England. A different team needs to win it all.
  3. MACK IS GOD

MACK IS GOD MVP

What did you just say?

1485156091213.jpg
  4. SGP421

SGP421 Night Stalker

5. xCaZx-

xCaZx- Socom Refugee

I hate the damn Pat's, but their going to win.
    Tawok likes this.
  6. MACK IS GOD

MACK IS GOD MVP

What are you talking about?

Just because a guy can recognize and appreciate the greatness of another man and can acknowledge how handsome and amazing he is doesnt mean he has a "Man Crush".

Just because a man might have fantasies about giving Tom Brady a full body massage after a tough game and washing his hair while you sit in a hot tub with him doesnt mean theres something wrong with that......

Im so sick of people, usually my girlfriend, acting like just because I might have thousands of pictures of another man saved on my computer and 5 or 6 Fat Heads up on my wall that there is something wrong with that. Its perfectly healthy and normal to envision what it would be like to be in the locker room after a big win and be there to greet Tom and help him take off his shoulder pads and jock strap.

To be able to help him towel off all the sweat and dirt from the game and help him get ready to get in the hot tub. And as he slowly lowers his naked body into the tub you take his jock strap and put it in the laundry basket. But before you put it in, you raise it up to your face and gently press it up against your nose, breathing in the glorious musk from his ball sweat. It would be like doing a bong hit, but instead of weed, you'd be getting high off greatness. The odor of his manhood giving you a euphoria that no drug could ever come close to matching.

And then stripping down naked and joining him in the hot tub, easing behind him as you gently rub his sore muscles. Slowly making your way down to his cock. Once you begin to stroke it leaning in to passionately kiss him as you say "Great game Tom.".

Screenshot_2016-12-13-01-28-51.png
    Last edited: Jan 27, 2017
  7. JuNgLiSt_TAcTiKz

JuNgLiSt_TAcTiKz I Dream About Jade Marcela

I'll be honest, I want the Pats to win strictly because I would LOVE to see the look on Goodell's face when he has to present the Lombardi to a team he obviously cannot stand. I'm not shrugging off the numerous ways in which the Pats have cheated over the years, but the deflated ball issue was very poorly handled by Goodell. He has been an utter jackwagon of a commissioner, so having to eat crow in front of so many people both in person and watching at home will be a treat for me.

Brady will never be Joe Cool though...
  8. Tawok

Tawok Shpicy Shaushage

As a Packers fan, I can't stand people that want teams to lose just because they want that team to lose.

But fucking a, I want the patriots to lose
    Drum likes this.
  9. MACK IS GOD

MACK IS GOD MVP

EVERY team in the league does shit like that. Its laughable that the Patriots are labeled as "cheaters" over dumb shit like deflated balls. Every QB/kicker/punter has a preference for how they like their balls and their equipment guys make sure their balls are taken care of. Its literally a non issue. But since Goodell has such an irrational hard on for Tom Brady and Bill Belichek, it becomes some huge deal.

You are dead on in your opinion of his tenure as commissioner. He is an egomaniac who has done more damage to the game than one could have ever imagined. His greed has thinned out the product and the NFL as an entity is of inferior quality to what it was 20 years ago. Yes, the league makes more money now, but its been at the expense of the on field product and when the current generation of stars like Brady, Rodgers, and Rapelisburger retires the league is going to suffer and stagnate. Its currently on a bubble that will be bursting very soon.
  10. JuNgLiSt_TAcTiKz

JuNgLiSt_TAcTiKz I Dream About Jade Marcela

Oh yeah, by no means am I singling out the Pats as the ONLY team that has ever done that. They just got caught. Probably cuz God-dell made it a mission to pin something on them. I can't imagine that the difference in PPI created such a paradigm shift that the Pats couldn't lose.

So, as a Cheesehead, you don't feel that way about a certain team a little southeast of your current location? I know I take great pleasure in watching the Packers lose. Lately it hasn't happened as much as I'd like unfortunately. I will say this though; even though I hate the Packers, it is very hard to hate guys on that team such as Favre (before the retirement games) and Rodgers. They make watching football fun. (Rodgers makes it look insanely easy)

Clay Matthews is easy to hate though. He really is, Bears fan or not...
  11. HTK

HTK nos·tal·gia

People simply hate the Patriots because they've been relevant for over a decade now.

I'm a Packers fan and don't really care who wins. AFC and NFC games were boring blowouts and I just hope it's a competitive football game. I do feel like Falcons are the most rounded team and it would be nice for Matty Ice to win but you can't ever count out Brady and Pats. Let's hope it's a dog fight to the bitter end.
    JuNgLiSt_TAcTiKz likes this.
  12. SkiMask

SkiMask Devil's Advocate

The only thing "Super Bowl" I give a fuck about
    Capture.JPG
  13. WAR_PIG

WAR_PIG Butterstick

Being a Colts fan, I have always been a hater of Terrific Tom and the Pats. LOL However I have watched ol Tom lose to Eli twice and that is not what drives me this time. I think Matty Ice really deserves this one and the whole team has proven themselves this year. I'm really pulling for him and Falcons.
  14. Murphdawg1

Murphdawg1 Night Stalker

Hoping for a good game but I think Atlanta just has too many weapons. The Patriots will probably try to take away Julio but I say good luck to that, he's a much more physical receiver than Antonio Brown is.
    WAR_PIG likes this.
  15. MADDENKING1980

MADDENKING1980 iDub Scrub

I'm pulling for the Pats. I'm not a fan of either team but Brady is fun to watch (as well as all time great qb), so I'm rooting for him to shit on all of his "haters". Being a Browns fan, I've learned to enjoy watching other qb's play, I mean, not every team can draft a quality player like Splurging Wynn in the 6th Rd of the 2000 draft.

Really, I just want to see a good game because these playoff have blown...big...donkey...dick.
    Last edited: Jan 28, 2017
    MACK IS GOD likes this.
  16. xCaZx-

xCaZx- Socom Refugee

I can't stand the dude, but Brady is likely going to be considered the best QB to ever play the game, many people probably consider him that already.

He is an absolute monster and produces year after year after year. That isn't even mentioning that it seems as though he can literally take any receiver and make them look like a freaking stud.
  17. SkiMask

SkiMask Devil's Advocate

Think I watched a combined 6 minutes somewhere in the 3rd maybe? Not sure.

Guess it was a pretty good comeback.

Hope this means Mack finally has the funds to get that laptop. :rolleyes:
  18. S_L_I_C_K

S_L_I_C_K Navy SEAL

ok I just voted (patriots) you all can put money on that if you like because its a lock!

I don't know who I hate more
    1. tom pretty boy brady
    2. bill ima slob so what belichick
    3. bob in constant state of stroke kraft
    4. the patriots
  19. Murphdawg1

Murphdawg1 Night Stalker

That game was so heartbreaking, up 28-3 I was thinking surely the Super Bowl isn't going to be this easy. I figured New England would make a run but I never thought I'd see a full blown collapse.