Them Shitbags Are Everywhere Thread

Discussion in 'Mindless Ramblings' started by SkiMask, Jul 25, 2016.

1. SkiMask

SkiMask Devil's Advocate

They're everywhere. Had one yesterday try and steal my neighbor's pop up camper in broad daylight. When he walked over to the side of his garage he couldn't believe someone had shimmied it out from being cold stored and was trying to drive away. Dead mailbox later and I got the guy knocking on my door saying he couldn't believe what he just saw.

Posted this in the local FB forum:
    Keep your head on a swivel folks. Grab and go attempt foiled in broad daylight Washington and Lake St. Ran over my mailbox when confronted and they had their plates covered up. Desperate times. Stay vigilant Big Lake.

When someone asked for the description I just said:
    Neighbor gave the description to the police. Shitbag drove a brownish grey Tahoe or Yukon. Looked like the typical scum you see around our city. You know, the type that would steal your camper or have a case of beer in a baby buggy being towed by their bicycle. Them types. Apparently they've stolen a Tahoe and are on the hunt for a new home.

YOU know the type, right?
    13726652_10153605585447015_2402262213192230212_n.jpg

Drum and SGP421 like this.
  2. ChemoFreak7

ChemoFreak7 Navy SEAL

Yeah i know the type... i'm willing to bet it was this shitpopsicle right here! Fucker was trying to jack my 8track the other day. [​IMG]

Drum likes this.
  3. SkiMask

SkiMask Devil's Advocate

Man I am not sure I could snap a pic in that moment. First, I am sending my wife and child back into the store and informing them I am ready to go to jail and to collect my things. Then at that point, I'm cracking knuckles and balling up getting ready to decide what part of his face I am gonna try and cave in.

In this scenario I would most likely throw that hood over his head hockey style and am kicking his knees in backwards. Finally, going in close for the chokehold and any flailing arms get rolled over on and broken. He tries and clip me with that slim jim and I am gonna wrestle it out his hands and perform a finishing move with it.

Drum likes this.
  4. ChemoFreak7

ChemoFreak7 Navy SEAL

Yeah, he was a fast shithawk! He ran off but these two fucksticks snapped the picture of him and forwarded it to my phone. Turns out they were his getaway car, they were stupid enough to send the image to me... fucking elongated aliens!

[​IMG]

Drum likes this.
  5. JuNgLiSt_TAcTiKz

JuNgLiSt_TAcTiKz Pizza Shitposting CIO

[​IMG]

Drum likes this.
  6. ChemoFreak7

ChemoFreak7 Navy SEAL

And that greasy shitfuck right there stole my kitty out of my back seat!

JuNgLiSt_TAcTiKz likes this.
  7. SkiMask

SkiMask Devil's Advocate

How the fuck was I supposed to know that was a side pan of Ricky Bobby? Figured you fucks that live in New York all look like that mook. Whatevs.

I know you all got some REAL scumbag stories to share. Some of you are that scumbag.

Drum and JuNgLiSt_TAcTiKz like this.
  8. ChemoFreak7

ChemoFreak7 Navy SEAL

[​IMG]

Drum likes this.
  9. SkiMask

SkiMask Devil's Advocate

Now your just being kind of gay. It's cool though, I see ya buddy.
    [​IMG]

Drum likes this.
  10. ChemoFreak7

ChemoFreak7 Navy SEAL

Oh come on, admit it, i got you good. :D

Drum and JuNgLiSt_TAcTiKz like this.
  11. SGP421

SGP421 Night Stalker

Speaking of shitbags, what's up with all of these guys crashing their cars drunk while playing Pokemon? I've seen stories of at least 3 shitbags wreck their cars drunk while playing Pokemon. Plus there's the two guys that walked off a cliff playing Pokemon.

Drum likes this.
  12. MACK IS GOD

MACK IS GOD VP of Toxicity

Natural selection at work. Its a beautiful thing.

13. JuNgLiSt_TAcTiKz

Come on Ski, that shit was fucking hilarious. I figured Cory and Trevor followed up by Bubbles would have given that shit away.

Chemo DID get you good man. All in good fun...

ChemoFreak7 and MACK IS GOD like this.
  14. SkiMask

SkiMask Devil's Advocate

So...Out of nowhere I get a text trying to confirm my identity and says she is the owner of the Dry Cleaner place that folded up tent over Memorial Day weekend and skipped town with everybody's shit. Said they are looking to deliver today and tomorrow and would have the Square reader to take payments.

I reply, "So I am confused. You moved away taking all my stuff with you leaving no information and you still want me to pay to get it back?" She goes on some nonsensical diatribe that I'm the deadbeat who didn't leave any forwarding information and now I want free cleaning too? LOL! Cunt ran off with my three piece and two shirts! I still want them back. So I replied:

"You tell me where to be and I'll bring the money. And stop being a gypsy about it."

Said she is gonna sue me now for slander and libel. Also said I was harassing her. Said her deputy friend is with her.

Them shitbags are everywhere folks. Even your local dry cleaner is on the bath salts. It's like some dumb episode on Judge Judy. There is no way I am taking this to court. I place too much value on my time.

Think I am gonna just leave this one for the cops.

Drum likes this.
  15. SkiMask

SkiMask Devil's Advocate

Apparently no one cares if a local business runs off with everybody's dry cleaning. Civil matter...Pfft.

Cops are useless.

What I believe is that this amounted to theft. It's a shame that you can just do this and not get in ANY kind of trouble.

16. Animal-_-

Animal-_- TRS Staff

[​IMG]

SkiMask likes this.
  17. SkiMask

SkiMask Devil's Advocate

18. JuNgLiSt_TAcTiKz

I can't help it, but every time I read this thread, I can hear and see @ChemoFreak7 doing this:

[​IMG]

And it was all in fun, too. Love the fact that we bust each others' chops around here...

ChemoFreak7 likes this.
  19. ChemoFreak7

ChemoFreak7 Navy SEAL

Not quite with the same joyish amount of expression but something along those lines yes.

[​IMG]

JuNgLiSt_TAcTiKz likes this.
  20. Bigfry

Bigfry Negative Nelly

How did I miss this thread? This is golden

JuNgLiSt_TAcTiKz and ChemoFreak7 like this.