Warhawk

Discussion in 'General Gaming' started by Ditch, Jul 7, 2017.

1. Ditch

Ditch Requiem

Still such a great game , been playing on PS3 split screen with my 2 sons last night and today, Tau Crater and Omega dawn and enabling the jet pack in island outpost and Arcadia maps, so much fun

Organ-Donor likes this.
  2. dizee

dizee Crunchlord

One of my favorite games to teamkill on.

3. WAR_PIG

WAR_PIG Foxhunt

This I have mixed feelings about. It was a great game when it came out but it was one of the first games that made me realize that my clan was going in a new direction and away from Socom. We played this alot. Good game,,, but makes me sad. LOL

4. Ditch

Ditch Requiem

This is why I create my own rooms, I kick, or ban the teamkilling Dooshbags

5. Ditch

Ditch Requiem

I feel they left ALOT of the games potential on the drawing board, single player campaign, or coop campaign against hordes of enemies and huge flying aircraft carriers as shown in the prelaunch videos, would have been a lot of fun, I know many people who didn't buy it because they left all that out and was online only

6. Smokey_Run

Smokey_Run Retired

Campaign wasn't working out. It got to the point it was either do MP only or the game would have been scrapped. They made the right call.

7. PAUL-AWOL-

PAUL-AWOL- Desert Glory

I tried following you yesterday @Ditch but I didn't have the map pack you was playing. I thought it may be a free download,, nope they still want 10 dollars for DL content for a game that is old as dirt.. I tried bro..

8. Ditch

Ditch Requiem

Should have messaged me, I would have created a new room without the dlc, though those jet packs are a lot of fun,