Youtube Intros

Discussion in 'Graphics Portal' started by Medux, Mar 5, 2016.

1. Medux

Medux iDub Scrub

What's a good program to get started with making some cool looking youtube intro videos ??

Looking to add one to my channel, to do with sports / soccer.

2. JuNgLiSt_TAcTiKz

JuNgLiSt_TAcTiKz Pizza Shitposting CIO

Little off topic I know, but what is the link to your page? I know you and I discussed freestyle soccer and some futsal a while ago, and I would love to see what you do.

Like I told you before I played soccer for 20+ years and still mess around with a ball every now and then, though the freestyle stuff is way beyond my paygrade. I'm teaching my daughter how to play and I'd like to show her some of your tricks. Plus, that stuff blows my mind as well...

Medux likes this.
  3. Bigfry

Bigfry Negative Nelly

If you want the best, Adobe After Effects. Its daunting and tough, BUT.
    You can visit the Envato Marketplace, and download templates(You can choose from thousands) to suit your needs, and then change whatever you need(Pictures,audio,text) Its what I did with my intro, and I think it turned out good.

4. Medux

Medux iDub Scrub

Hey man here's the link to one of my videos. I haven't uplaoded a lot on youtube yet, because A) i need to get a GoPro and make quality videos. B) need to learn how to video edit. My instagram page has a lot of stuff though. Eventually i'll start pushing stuff out on Youtube though.

Hell yeah Soccer for life man !! Feel free when the ball is at my feet. If you ever want any tips , hell i might start making tutorial videos honestly feel free too toss me a message anytime if you have any questions.

Also be warned, i have some videos of when i first started freestyling and going back and looking at them is painful, though I'm a perfectionist i dont like any of the videos I do, always finding something wrong.

JuNgLiSt_TAcTiKz likes this.
  5. Medux

Medux iDub Scrub

Sweet thanks man !! Which Adobe AE which is you recommend ?

6. Medux

Medux iDub Scrub

Also, I don't know how much you actually know about Football Freestyle but, it's actually starting to become a rather big sport. Still in it's infancy , but really growing fast. They do competitions around the world (f3 world tour ) the top 16 essentially get payed to travel and compete in competitions. They have world rankings, so how you do in competitions is huge. I've only been doing it for 2 years as of May, so my level isn't near the Top guys that have been doing 5-10 years of freestyle, but if you put me up against people that have been 2 -3 years i think i've got em.

Here's a good video to give you an idea :

7. JuNgLiSt_TAcTiKz

Bet. thanks for posting these. I know about the competitions. not that I follow them, but I know of them. I know Red Bull does or used to do one.

This kind of thing always amazes me. I love watching Freestyle Soccer. I could do some of the stuff, like maybe around the worlds, but then it goes bonkers on me. I don't have the knees or flexibility like I used to LOL. Still though, I love this stuff, and hell, if it inspires my daughter to play soccer, or even go into freestyle, then great. I appreciate you linking these for me man!

Medux likes this.
  8. Medux

Medux iDub Scrub

haha yeah, it get's crazy once you start feeling comfortable with both feet. Hell yeah man thats awesome.

Heres another good page that has a lot of tutorials . He also uploads clips of fans that send them in, you see a lot of young kids as young as like 6 posting ATW's. Might encourage your daughter if she sees someone young doing it. But really, it's all about going out and having fun. Training fucking sucks ass. lol

https://www.youtube.com/user/learn2freestyle/videos

9. JuNgLiSt_TAcTiKz

Cool shit man. Liked your two vids for sure. Fuck they were all good LOL.

10. Medux

Medux iDub Scrub

Yeah , the best thing about the Freestyle community is they are super friendly. I've talked to a lot of the best freestylers, very cool guys. Even won a freestyle book from Daniel Dennehy on the "bussiness of freestyle" .

11. Medux

Medux iDub Scrub

Just going to keep using this thread to update with my videos .lol

12. Medux

Medux iDub Scrub

13. Medux

Medux iDub Scrub

Okay so i got Adobe After Effects Cs5... That shit is crazy, going to take awhile to learn that. If anyone is bored and would be interested in making me a youtube Intro that would be amazing .

14. JuNgLiSt_TAcTiKz

Good shit man. This one was fun to watch. Liked the stalls!

Medux likes this.
  15. Medux

Medux iDub Scrub

Thanks man, has your daughter been playing at all ?? Show her any of the videos ?

THis is why i did the handstand by the way, working towards this stuff.

16. JuNgLiSt_TAcTiKz

hell yeah!!! that shit is awesome.

I've shown her the vids and she loves them. This is her first year playing so we're gonna start slow on that stuff LOL. I have her in a spring park district league, and I am the assistant coach of the team. Pretty excited; not only cuz I'm getting her into the game, but it's something we can do together and we're both pretty stoked about it.

Medux likes this.
  17. Medux

Medux iDub Scrub

That's awesome man, can't beat being out there with your kid. Give her a little more playing time haha. You should check out YOGA for her, the benefits of it trickle over into pretty much everything in everyday life. Sports especially, and it's something you can get into with her as well. I do it for freestyle, Balance, agility and strength man it improves it 10fold.

18. Medux

Medux iDub Scrub

Probably the best freestyle video ive ever seen

19. Ditch

Ditch Navy SEAL

Are you talking a video that shows what your channel is about,
    Or one of those damn fifteen second bullshit showing your name and logo crap wasting my time and data before trying to watch the actual video??

Damn I HATE those

20. Ditch

Ditch Navy SEAL

Takes some talent, I think I'd hurt myself trying that.